Monday, August 5, 2013

My head is not there yet...

Sooo, first of many english entries!
I'm gonna make this one short, cause I have a lot of studying to do, my finals are in 2 days, and I'm not anywhere near done!

So I have been preparing for this trip for ages now... my head's been in it for like, 5 years? Since I started university... long time. But officially I've been doing paperwork and visits to the doctor(s) for 2 weeks now. Lot of dentist time too, not pleasant AT ALL. But, dudes, be sure to have your pearls checked, cause in the States, dental care is WAY to pricey. So be careful, fill in those cavities and stuff... :) 

I am on the brink of graduating as a Graphic Designer, which is exciting and terrifying all at once. Exciting cause, dude, I have a degree in something I LOVE to do! and terrifying cause I don't want to fail, I don't think anyone wants to fail... so yeah... that's what is on my head right now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wanna be on that flight right now, with my new recent very awesome friends, in my way to New York, and most importantly, on my way to Atlanta, where my Host Family is waiting for me, and BOY do they sound awesome! And those kids, look soooo cute and their parents told me that they are really quite kids and love reading time! BUT, my head is not there yet, I haven't fully comprehended that im LEAVING Argentina... First because, It's crazy, I've accomplished many many goals in these couple of months that I've set out to do 5 years ago... and second, cause I don't want to go without my degree, it would be a total bummer, and Im nervous.

So, with that last thought in mind, I'm going back to my friends Photoshop and Flash and finish my finals... wish me luck guys!!


Maggie- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Recent Comments Widget